Is social distancing that we all have to practice now difficult or easy for you? Why?

Is social distancing that we all have to practice now difficult or easy for you? Why?

The social distancing that we all have to practice now is from one side difficult but from the other side not. Because of the quarantine and the warrant of staying at home I cannot go outside neither for a walk nor to school which means I can sleep longer. I also don't have to meet people I don't like and I don't have to go out when I really feel a lack of strength. On the other side I can't meet my friends, family or people who are really close to me which is very frustrating. I miss them very much and I'm not even able to give them a hug. Although many people are meeting each other I didn't leave my house. I hope the corona virus will end soon and the whole situation will be under control.


Komentarze

  1. It seems that there are quite a lot of people you are happy not to meet. Are there really so many people that irritate you?

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

The worst things about living in Iceland

5 most interesting volcanoes in Iceland

6 interesting facts about Iceland