My observation and reflection 4

 Nowadays people often say the words ,i love you’ without really knowing the true meaning behind it. The words ,i love you’ are often used as a replacement for ,thank you’, ,i like spending time with you’ or ,you are a nice person’. I have observed that many of my friends are starting to use these words way to soon (some after one day of knowing each other) even though they do not mean it.

I think people just do not know how love actually feels like or maybe they have not experienced it yet. They don’t have the special bond to it, although they should. I noticed that sadly,  those 3 meaningful words, put together lost all meaning to some people. In my opinion, the question remains: what should we do to bring back its’ proper status and importance?

Komentarze

  1. Stop using the words?
    People generally use words rather irresponsibly nowadays, sometimes not even knowing what they really mean or what connotations they have. You can hear kids in playgrounds insulting each other each other with phrases like 'Ty pedale' or some racist slurs. I don't suppose they know what they are saying.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

The worst things about living in Iceland

5 most interesting volcanoes in Iceland

6 interesting facts about Iceland