My favourite staff member

My favourite staff member

At the Mandarian hotel works a lot of ambicious and interesting people from all over the world but my favourite member of the staff of this hotel is François. François comes from France and he is the receptionist. He speaks with a very French accent and he is the stereotype of an average French person. He is very funny and he is also kind and helpful to others. Because of working at the reception, François needs to know everything about the nearest attractions. He also arranges tables at the hotel restaurant and he even takes pictures of the guests. I find François interesting and funny that’s why he’s my favourite member of the Mandarin hotel. :)

Komentarze

  1. I'd just add that he is a bit pretentious, which is funny but slightly irritating as well.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

The worst things about living in Iceland

5 most interesting volcanoes in Iceland

6 interesting facts about Iceland